Would you like to change your language?
The Perfect St. Patrick’s Day Drink
Hip hip hooray for St Patrick’s Day. We’re very excited to be celebrating one of our favourite times of the year, and if you are too, we have the perfect drink for you – a delicious Irish Mule.
Although an Irish Mule may sound a little complicated to make, we can assure you that all it takes is three simple steps and uses only staple ingredients that you should already have in your cupboard. Before you know it, you’ll be in full festivities and sipping one of these tasty treats.
Check out the essential recipe below:
- 60ml Irish Whiskey
- 180ml Bundaberg Ginger Beer
- 15ml Lime Juice
- 1 x Lime Wedge & Mint (to garnish)
- 2 x small pieces of ginger (optional)
- Muddle ginger (optional) and then combine with Irish Whiskey and Lime Juice into shaker/
- Shake, then strain into a copper mug (or glass of your choice), filled ¾ with ice. Now, top the glass with Bundaberg Ginger Beer.
- Garnish with lime and mint. Enjoy!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!