Would you like to change your language?
- 2 cups Bundaberg Ginger Beer
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup hoisin sauce
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp 5-spice powder
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 1 roast chicken, skin removed and meat shredded
In a medium sized pot, combine all ingredients, except shredded chicken. Bring to a boil stirring frequently, then reduce heat and simmer until sauce has thickened, stirring occasionally.
Add shredded chicken, season with salt and pepper to taste and stir though. Keep warm to serve.
Make burgers with bread of your choice and top with any combination of salad, coleslaw, mayonnaise or mustards you care to use.