Would you like to change your language?
How to make a Moscow Mule Cocktail
The Moscow Mule has earned ‘Cocktail of the moment’ status and there’s little wonder why.
Combine everyone’s favorite fallback spirit (Vodka) with a uniquely flavored adult soda (Ginger Beer) and squeeze some fresh lime for good measure. The Moscow Mule recipe is simple enough to whip up with a bunch or friends or in a big batch for a crowd. You can fancy it up with berries and garnishes for Mother’s Day or combine it with chicken wings and dip for a night watching the game with your mates.
Watch the Moscow Mule Cocktail Recipe Video
Moscow Mule Cocktail Recipe
- 2oz Vodka
- 6oz Bundaberg Ginger Beer
- 0.5oz Lime juice
- 0.5oz Sugar syrup (optional)
- 2 x Small pieces of ginger (optional)
- Lime wedge to garnish
- Muddle ginger and combine remaining ingredients (except Bundaberg) into shaker
- Shake, then strain into a copper mug and top with Bundaberg Ginger Beer
- Add ice and garnish with a lime wedge
- Enjoy your drink